Our fiber optic network management software helps you build and view your OSP network by mapping and managing fiber optic infrastructure, including fiber cables, conduits, buildings, towers, poles, splice trays, manholes, handholes and patch panels.
- Plan, design, and estimate new route construction costs for accurate customer quotes.
- Obtain circuit and service information on every strand, so you know every circuit and customer that is impacted by an event.
- Perform detailed engineering of field splitters and distribution panels for FTTx (Fiber To The x) builds.
- Design and manage patch panels down to the port level, along with patch cables and fiber connections.
- View detailed service, circuit and network data directly from our fiber optic mapping software.
- Export splice/install documentation for the field techs.
- Export tabular, graphical, and GIS data in multiple formats, including adding a cable buffer suitable for sending to 811.
- Generate reports of your OSP objects based on your customizable criteria.